Useful links - COVID-19
Keyworker/Vulnerable form for a place in school
If you require a school place during from January 2021 please use this form.
Please find useful information here that you may find helpful during this Coronavius outbreak.
Be aware that this changes daily, so use the links below to guide you.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus and symptoms worsen you must cal NHS 111 or use the online checking tool.
Government and Public Health information:
- Test and Trace Information
- NHS Coronavirus overview and stay-at-home advice
- Government guidance for households with possible Coronavirus
- Government Guidance on social distancing
- Government update on cases and risk in the UK
- Department for Education - guidance schools are getting
- Parents Guide to Coping with School Closures
- Accessibility Presentation
- Government Advice on Supporting the Mental Health of Young People
The Public Health East Midlands response centre is available on 0344 225 4524 (option 0). Open from 8am to 8pm.
The Department for Education Coronavirus helpline is also available on 0800 046 8687; Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.
Support and help
There are several ways that you can seek support whilst at home during this difficult time, for adults and children. If you are concerned about the safety of a child, call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 or in an emergency dial 999.
All Derbyshire residents , both students and parents and carers can now access support for mental health issues through a new dedicated website and helpline. This has been set up as a result of COVID-19.
THere is also a service called VITA which is a mental health service that has expanded to help more adults in the Derbyshire area with help for depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions.
May 18th - 24th is national mental health awareness week. An organisation called Kooth has lots of ways they can help you in this difficult time.
These resources might also be of use:
- Wellbeing Booklet for Young People
- Staying safe online - Thinkuknow
- Parent info in a digital world
- Online emotional support for students
- Wellbeing resource for parents and carers
- Childline support line and advice - for Coronavirus
- Young Minds; anxiety support
- Help for you financially is also available from Citizens advice on 0300 456 9390.
- Food banks are offering support, on referral from Citizens Advice; the nearest one to our school is through Jigsaw Foodbank.
- Drug and alcohol support services are tailored to help you; it is free and confidential. Change Grow Live supports young people.
- Crossroads are available to report or discuss domestic abuse; call 08000 198 668.
- Relate - 'The relationship people'
- Derbyshire Health Care - Poster 1, Poster 2, Poster 3
School Nurse's Information and Contact Details
Please click here for information and contact details for the school nurse.